FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER
cbm Canada is currently looking for a talented Front-End Web Developer to join our team
We are cbm Canada, a Christian organization, bringing hope and healing to kids and their families living with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. cbm Canada works in communities to improve access to healthcare, education and livelihood opportunities for people with disability.
About the position:
- Employment Status: Salaried, Full-Time (35 hours per week)
- Salary & Benefits: TBD + Insurance Benefits & RRSP
- Location: 3844 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON
- Date Posted: December 3, 2018
- Application Deadline: December 21, 2018
About the job:
Reporting to the COO the Front-End Web Developer is an internal business partner working to develop successful, long term, strategic relationships with both internal customers and suppliers. As part of cbm’s Marketing Services team the Front-End Web Developer works to align digital presence across market segments to grow our online revenues and demonstrate value through innovative, integrated digital marketing approaches.
More specifically, the Front-End Web Developer will:
- Design, execute and deploy brand aligned, digital media content;
- Oversee and ensure the fulfillment of digital projects;
- Proactively update and manage digital content across all platforms;
- Monitor industry news and trends to align our overall marketing efforts;
- Stay up-to-date with digital media trends and new developments;
- Ensure cbm Canada’s website is compliant with ethical standards and relevant legislation, including PIPEDA, AODA, PCI and CASL;
- Suggest and implement digital fundraising methods;
- Analyse and report on digital performance (Web analytics);
- Monitor results including KPIs and ROI;
- Conduct tests and provide analysis to manage the success of online marketing campaigns, including establishing benchmarks to evaluate this success;
- Participate in other Marketing-related tasks, ad-hoc and as-assigned
Why would you want to come and work with us?
- You will work shoulder to shoulder with people as excited about changing the world as you are;
- You can bring your faith to work – it makes for an awesome atmosphere;
- We believe in work-life balance so we offer 15 paid vacation days starting from the first year of service, 10 paid personal days and days off to volunteer and for spiritual growth
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Internet Marketing or related discipline;
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in online marketing and e-commerce;
- WCAG 2.0 AA;
- Graphic skills: All Adobe Suite, Sketch;
- WordPress proficiency and experience is a must;
- Web site development (project life cycle and implementing online initiatives);
- Experience with email marketing tools (i.e. Silverpop);
- Understanding of internet-based consumer behavior and direct marketing principles;
- Knowledge of best practices and standards of online fundraising;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Smart, high-energy, emotionally mature, and highly-organized team player;
- Excellent analytical and project management skills;
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
About ‘nice to have’:
- SEO experience; Google Analytics; Google Adwords would be considered an asset;
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other graphics and media editing software not a requirement but a definite plus;
- e-Marketing Certificate would be considered an asset
Working conditions and other requirements:
- Standard office environment;
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
Please forward you cover letter and resume to email@example.com by December 21, 2018.
In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA), cbm Canada strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory.
If you require an accommodation, please advise HR in advance of attending the interview.
cbm Canada is a ‘child-and-adults-at-risk-safe organization’.
As a condition of employment, successful candidates will be required to undergo Vulnerable Sector Screening from the police jurisdiction in which they reside.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.