cbm Canada is currently seeking a well-spoken, organized and motivated individual to handle all mid donor & legacy fundraising related administrative functions.
We are cbm Canada, a Christian organization, bringing hope and healing to kids and their families living with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. cbm Canada works in communities to improve access to healthcare, education and livelihood opportunities for people with disabilities.
About the position:
- Reporting To: Director, Mass Marketing
- Department: Marketing & Communications
- Employment Status: Salaried, Full-Time – 35 hours per week
- Salary & Benefits: TBD + Insurance Benefits and RRSP
- Location: 3844 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, Ontario
- Date Posted: October 11, 2018
- Application Deadline: October 25, 2018
About the job:
Reporting directly to the Director, Mass Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the administration and coordination of the Mid Donor and Legacy Strategy to help supporters engage in meaningful journeys with cbm Canada.
More specifically, the Marketing Coordinator will:
Execute the Mid Donor & Legacy campaigns by working with internal colleagues and external vendors, ensuring that schedules are maintained, target dates are met and execution dates tracked;
- Track results of the various campaigns and donor segments to ensure targets are being met;
- Evaluate and handle invoices to ensure campaigns are financially effective;
- Keep abreast of what is effective and what is emerging in the Mid Donor fundraising space;
- Contribute ideas for an inspiring journey for Mid Donor supporters;
- Raise concerns to the director if any campaigns and donor segments might not have the proposed results;
- Learn best practices for Legacy and Planned Giving marketing;
- Research new ideas for stewardship campaigns and possible partnerships as well as track new learnings and resources.
Why would you want to come and work with us?
- You will work shoulder to shoulder with people as excited about changing the world as you are;
- You can bring your faith to work – it makes for an awesome atmosphere;
- We believe in work-life balance so we offer 15 paid vacation days starting from the first year of service, 10 paid personal days and days off to volunteer and for spiritual growth;
- You will take on a significant role in changing the world.
Our ideal candidate would have:
College / university degree with a focus on marketing, communications, business development or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of prior relevant experience, preferably within the not-for-profit sector;
- Experience executing direct mail campaigns;
- Experience with strong storytelling to maximize fundraising results;
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts;
- Extremely effective interpersonal and networking skills with a professional presence and manner;
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills, attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple priorities within tightly prescribed timetables.
Working conditions and other requirements:
- Standard office environment
- Knowledge of Donor Management software – Donor Studio would be an asset
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
Please forward you cover letter and resume to email@example.com by October 25th, 2018.
In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA), cbm Canada strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory.
If you require an accommodation, please advise HR in advance of attending the interview.
cbm Canada is a ‘child-and-adults-at-risk-safe organization’.
As a condition of employment, successful candidates will be required to undergo Vulnerable Sector Screening from the police jurisdiction in which they reside.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.