Summer Student (Marketing Services Assistant)
You are a student between the ages of 15 and 30. You have been registered as a full-time student in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year. You are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person with official refugee status.
We are cbm Canada, a Christian organization, bringing hope and healing to kids and their families living with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. cbm Canada works in communities to improve access to healthcare, education and livelihood opportunities for people with disability.
ABOUT the position:
- Job Duration: 8 weeks (June – July 2018)
- Status: Part-Time (30 hours per week)
- Location: 3844 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON
- Date Posted: May 17, 2018
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
ABOUT the role:
The Marketing Services Assistant Summer Student position exists to help support the daily operations of the Marketing Department.
- Organize marketing materials into binders for archiving
- Put together welcome kits for upcoming face-to-face fundraising campaigns
- Assist with coordinating shipments
- Assist with creation of user manuals for Regular Giving
- Update spreadsheets/SE ‘checked in process’ as required
- Review training decks in PowerPoint
- Electronic and Physical Filing
- Assist with creating and scheduling material for social media
- Create and update reports
ABOUT your skills, knowledge and experience:
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Ability to resize images using Canva or other graphic design tools
- Experience with Facebook and Twitter
- Knowledge of social media scheduling, using Hootsuite, would be an asset
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of the team and willingness to collaborate
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a high demand environment
- Good time management
Are you interested?
Please forward resume including cover letter to email@example.com
cbm Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA), cbm Canada strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory. If you require an accommodation, please advise Human Resources in advance of attending the interview.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.